Watching Game of Thrones on NoFap





If you are on a NoFap streak and also watch HBO TV series Game of Thrones, then I must admit, you have excellent self-control.

Watching Game of Thrones on NoFap is never easy. You know what I am talking about. The show happens to cast the most beautiful women and some scenes in the show do not help at all with the urges I already have to deal with on NoFap. As a huge fan of the series, I cannot stop watching it. Surely, there must be some way I can watch it without relapsing.



It has been 2 years since I first tried NoFap and over the time, I have learned a few tricks to control the urges. Every time I have an urge, I do either of the following -

  • Push ups/Work out 
  • Go for a jog
  • Go outside and meet someone
  • Talking to my roommate 
  • Cold shower
Remember, urges are temporary and these will go away. Just distract your mind and engage in some other activity. If it is still difficult, try closing your eyes or simply skip the scenes where your favorite lady character bares it all.  I understand it is difficult but it is worth saving your NoFap streak for.

DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE URGES. LET THE URGES GIVE IN TO YOU!

Rick Goldman


Be sure to subscribe to the blog feed. 

You can also follow me on my Social Media accounts - 



For any advice, feedback, suggestion or even for a book recommendation, you can email me at rick.goldman@outlook.com







Comments

Post a Comment